NISER was established in 2006 as an independent, not-for-profit charity organisation with a commitment to improve socio-economic & environmental development and research regionally, state and nationally.
We are skilled at assisting individuals, businesses, clubs, corporations, government, NGO’s, community groups and communities to achieve their intended results and outcomes.
- To conduct, promote, support and fund socio-economic and environmental research and education
- To respond to and support the diverse needs of individuals, communities, clubs and businesses with their socio-economic and environmental activities
- To act on opportunities and develop relationships that will enrich community outcomes
- To develop relationships which focus on the creation of value for all parties and fosters local partnerships and strategic alliances
- To provide services to organisations that are committed to deliver on their Triple Bottom Line, Corporate Social Responsibility, Community Engagement and Growth & Development